Working as part of the business development team to promote Gradian to “new logo” businesses across sectors and verticals; building strong and long term working relationships.
Location: Head Office – Farnborough
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Salary: Generous basic with benefits
Gradian are a fast moving, agile organization that has firmly position itself at the top of the tree within the Symantec partner environment. Gradian are proud to hold both a Platinum partner, and a service provider status in the world of authentication, messaging and encryption product sets.
We are in the enviable position of growing at over 50% per annum, and as such require dynamic and hungry sales professionals to join us to ensure continued growth.
Scope & Purpose of the Role
The key objective and overall responsibility is to work as part of the business development team to promote Gradian to “new logo” businesses across sectors and verticals; building strong and long term working relationships.
Initially this role is focused around appointment setting, and once key elements have been understood, specific projects will become part of the ongoing development of the role.
The Sales Associate will work with the Business development team to become the ‘face’ of Gradian creating their own brand with both prospects and vendors. Communication with senior management level is therefore a key part of the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Must be comfortable in all aspects of cold calling, and becoming a “new business hunter”
- Managing and owning specific projects once Gradian brand and work flow is understood
- Manage own workflow to ensure relationship building is main focus
- Organizing and booking meetings for the business development team
- Reach and exceed individual sales targets
- Adhering to company best practice, using a methodical and structured Customer Contact Plan
- Professionally represent Gradian at all times
- Undergo a 9-month personal development plan, in order to develop to Internal Business Development Manager level
Expected/Required Behaviours & Skills
- A working knowledge of the Cyber security marketplace not necessary but preferred
- Minimum 1 years’ sales experience
- Evidence of flexible, ‘can do’ attitude, self-motivated and will to maximize personal contribution to the role
- Able to earn trust of businesses, and develop relationships
- Strong commitment to customer success and engagement
- Strong interpersonal, organizational & personal planning skills; self-disciplined approach to work
- Confident at promoting the Gradian message within different levels of business
- Ability to promote the Gradian message and close to a confirmed meeting using B.A.N.T. methodology
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple demand and changing priorities – able to handle change and embrace new ideas
- High level of personal appearance, presenting a professional, business like image at all times
This is a key and varied role. The successful candidate will be a primary point of contact with customers so it is essential that a high level of professionalism is maintained.
If you are interested in applying for this position, in the first instance please give us a call on 01420 540700.
Share this page