Real customer success comes from the heart.
Location: Head Office – Farnborough
Reporting to: Engagement & Success Team Leader
Salary: generous basic with benefits
You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You will be experienced in provisioning solutions and services within a multi-channel environment, dealing with customers direct. Your leadership and focus on delivery will be a driving force in our revenue retention, customer satisfaction and the overall success of the organisation. If this is you, there are a companies across the UK who are adopting our solutions and we would love your help in taking care of them for years to come.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Create and instill Service based value during all points of the engagement during the solution integration phase.
- Prepare customers for the Design, Build, Operation, and Transfer methodology around the delivery of our solutions.
- Program manage problem resolution and resolutions where relevant
- Ensure the CRM is constantly updated to allow sales team track revenue figures and customer health indicators
- Facilitate regular review meetings, roadmap sessions and customer system health checks.
- Be a trusted advisor to customers whilst liaising with Business Development and Technical Services Teams to ensure synergies across each customer’s projects, and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Own the proof of concept process, ensuring relevant resource is available throughout including regular customer feedback sessions.
- Develop & maintain Gradian internal and customer facing documentation.
- Be a point of escalation for any customer issues working with internal / external stakeholders to resolve swiftly with root cause analysis provided if necessary.
- Remain in close contact with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs.
- Pro-actively collect, analyse and share customer feedback with colleagues in the sales team and with product development.
- Involvement in both pre and post sales activities. Leading the development, management and distribution of client-specific documentation including; implementation, SOWs, Assurance Agreements and Action Timelines.
- Support the Customer Success team and all other divisions with ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Define, drive and implement best practices for Customer Success
- Achieve high levels of quality client engagement
Skill Set & Experience
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product/ solution(s)
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with CRM platforms.
- Proficient in Office software.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Time management – be able to prioritise workload and manage many tasks at once.
- Professional Approach – Interacts confidently with all staff and various levels of management, able to represent the company in all endeavours whether online, in person or over the phone.
- Creativity/Innovation – Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, in the first instance please give us a call on 01420 540700.
Share this page