Technical Support Specialist
Responsible for the Support of Gradian Customers
The Technical Services team provides a wide range of services to our customers, providing both proactive and reactive technical support as well as implementing new technical solutions and, on completion, ensuring an efficient and complete transition into BAU operation.In this role as part of the technical services team, you will be responsible for providing internal technical support to Gradian Systems, but will mainly be focused on providing support to our customers. The successful applicant will initially be required to support Drive Encryption and Endpoint Protection technologies for a number of blue chip organisations.
The successful candidate will become a subject matter expert in this area and is likely to be expected to progress to a more senior, customer facing role.
Duties & Responsibilities
First Line support for the following technology areas:
- Full Disk/USB Encryption
- Endpoint Protection Solutions
Other cloud technologies:
- Email hygiene (SPAM/Malware)
- Email encryption (TLS/Policy Based Encryption)
- Web filtering technologiesTechnical support for Gradian internal staff
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Carry out security/design reviews for existing customers. Making recommendations and driving these recommendations to resolve outstanding issues.
- Produce accurate and effective documentation
- Adhere to relevant change control processes
- Develop strong customer relationships to drive further engagement
- Perform other duties as required by the business
One or more of the following skills are desirable:
- VMWare Infrastructure administration
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and 2013 installation and support experience
- Active Directory/LDAP administration
- Networking Skills (routing/firewalls/switching)
Broad level of IT experience (preferably in the encryption arena)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team Player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving and the ability to do so unsupervised
This is a key and varied role. The successful candidate will be a primary point of contact with customers so it is essential that a high level of professionalism is maintained.
If you are interested in applying for this position, in the first instance please give us a call on 01420 540700.
Share this page